Monday, March 9, 2009

My Blog Name Decision

So, I didn't really give anyone much chance to respond (except Heather who has WAY too much time on her hands... heh heh), but I had to make a decision quick quick so that Kristi could get going with her fabulous design. I am home today with ANOTHER headache (no need to go into all the details --- my doctor is now treating them as migraines... fingers crossed!) and finally got inspired...

And the winner is.... well, I'm not telling you now! It will debut along with my new blog design sometime in the near future! I'll leave you with a tiny hint: Adam may or may not really understand my blog title... hmmmmm???

Here's hoping that my new design will inspire me to post much more often! I know you want it!

5 comments:

themainstick said...

my adam??

Amanda said...

Yep! That's why I linked your page, silly! :)

Scott, Bri, Elijah, Abigail said...

where is the new blog? where is the new name. Why are you keeping me in suspense??????? I dont like you very much tonight.

Amanda said...

Briana -- your message made me laugh out loud!

I am too indecisive! Thankfully the gal who is redesigning my blog is amazingly patient with my fickle self! I made the last choices tonight and it should be up soon!

Scott, Bri, Elijah, Abigail said...

I was kidding - but I'm glad I did what I set out to do *laughing*. The new blog design is AWESOME!!!!!!! WOW! I think I'll visit your site more often!