Thursday, June 4, 2009

Things I Love Thursday!

I have come to the conclusion that I have an addictive personality. Not scary addictive, but addictive just the same. There are a couple of things that I honestly cannot imagine giving up for any period of time and one of them is LOTION. I LOVE LOTION! I cannot stand the way my hands feel when they are dry -- after washing dishes is the worst! I have shared this before, but when I was little, if I woke up in the night and my hands felt "funny" (I have since realized they were dry...), I would lick my palms and go back to sleep. Gross, but effective enough to allow me to go back to sleep without thinking about the feeling anymore. Now, I often wake up and night and roll over to squirt on some lotion before going back to sleep.




It will come as no surprise that I have certain favorites. My main all over after a shower lotion is Olay Quench. It has to be the kind that has deep indigo writing on the bottle... Ultra something or another. I LOVE the smell and the texture of it. The only slight issue I have is it's a little sparkly. Not quite middle school dance makeup sparkly, but a little sparkly just the same.




Recently two more lotions have come into my life that I honestly will never live without again. I stumbled upon these one day at Bed Bath and Beyond when a cashier suggested I buy the travel sizes so I could boost my total to qualify for a coupon. Best decision ever! I tried Miracle Foot Repair and Miracle Hand Repair that night and within two days, my feet were no longer cracked and scaly as they often are throughout flipflop season. I went to get a pedi a couple of weeks ago and the lady didn't even put on the heavy duty heel cream that she normally has to use! And as for my hands -- I have seriously had like 4 people comment on how soft my hands are! How often does this happen? (Unfortunately none of them were hot single men, but whatever... :)



Okay, so those are three things I love -- seriously love -- and highly recommend to EVERYONE. If you're skeptical, try mine or get a trial size. I guarantee you will be buying the big stuff before you know it!







No comments: