1) The Bleeding Armadillos
Steel Magnolias, referring to the red velvet grooms cake.
2) Cinder-f'in-rellas
Pretty Woman, of course.
3) The Genuinely Tiny Knickers
Bridget Jones
4) First Lobsters
Love Actually ("There was more than one lobster at the birth of Christ?" "Duh.")
5) The Plastic Mathletes
Mean Girls, combining both of Kady's roles in her new high school.
6) Pigs from Hell
Steel Magnolias (Ouiser Boudreaux calls Drum a pig from hell... I need to remember that one.)
7) Dancing Watermelons
Dirty Dancing -- "I carried a watermelon."
8) Porpoise Spit
Muriel's Wedding. Obscure, but I do love Toni Collette. (Porpoise Spit is the name of her town.)
9) The Reindeer Jumpers
Bridget Jones again -- Colin Firth in a reindeer sweater ... still yummy!
... and finally the one that came in a CLOSE second...
10) The Eloquent Shits
You've Got Mail! When Joe Fox is shown on TV saying "I sell cheap books so sue me", he tells Kevin all of what he actually said and ends with "I was eloquent. Shit!"
And now you know!


No comments:
Post a Comment