For the past couple of years I've been making beaded jewelry. I mostly use glass beads (sometimes wooden) and it's become a hobby that I really enjoy. I sell a lot of my stuff, give some as gifts, and of course, keep some for myself! For those of you who might be curious, here are some of my latest and favorites lanyards and necklaces. (I'm realizing that they don't look quite as pretty in the pictures... but I mean, it's my "okay" camera and the background is the futon in my office, so what do you expect, right?)
5 comments:
Oh! I love them... I need a beautiful new lanyard for my school ID. Are they for sale?
I love them too! How much do you charge for necklaces? Do you make matching earrings?
Thanks ladies! This is just a sample of my "stuff". There's tons more where that came from! I'm trying to clear out some beads I've had for a while so I've been on a beading frenzy lately!
Most of them are for sale -- some have already been sold this week! Necklaces range from $10 to $18 depending on the beads, length and time spent. Lanyards are $12-$14, bracelets $5 - $8, earrings $4. I make matching earrings for a lot of them and sell those in sets.
so, i really love them too!! should i start selling them for you internationally? i think you could make a profit in sweden right now.
hey, where are you? btw, i realised as i was reading/looking at this entry that and thinking about my own birthday that YOU just had a birthday. i am SOOO incredibly sorry that i forgot to mention that in my most recent previous mails. i hope it was really lovely. and i am convinced that we will NOT be single at 30. i claim that. amen!
Jo -- I forgive you for the birthday dis especially since you complimented my jewelry. :) I think the shipping might ruin my profit in the Swedish market.
In case I forget, Happy Birthday Sunday!
Post a Comment