Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Blog is No Longer Private

I started to make the title kinda sketchy, but decided against it in order to maintain my status as a PG rated blog. At least I think it is. I've watched a lot of Scrubs this week and I think the Todd is rubbing off on me. (Oh... and there was another opportunity that I shall let slip on by...)

I periodically do random internet searches to see if my blog is still searchable. And today is the first day that when I typed in my first and last name my blog didn't show up anywhere! In celebration, I am removing the private status off of my blog so I no longer have to invite people to view it.

If you decide to put a link to my blog on your blog, I'm totally okay with that, just make sure you keep my last name off so that if yours becomes searchable, you won't take me down with you! I just don't want nosy students knowing about my life outside of those buildings. It would be way creepy if a nine year old came up to me and quoted things from my NKOTB post. *shudder*

And FYI (because I know you're curious) the fungus is disappearing. Should be gone just in time to start my new job completely fungus free. Whew!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Totally understand your "searchable" thing. I've searched mine too to make sure of the same thing and feel the same way. Don't want the kids talking about "personal" things. That could be really weird! I am glad you're no longer private because I really enjoy reading your humor. Feels like you're right here :)

Jayme and Los said...

Hooray for public blogging! I guess it's weird that Annie needed a hair cut at 10 months, but it seems totally normal to us. Our next baby will probably be completely bald. Dennis London cut her hair. He cuts my hair & my mom's. He did a wonderful job.