Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Crazy Class-filled Summer

So far, I'm hanging in there. I've now completed two classes for my AIG certification. For those of you who aren't familiar with the alphabet soup lingo of education, basically it means I'm going to be teaching the smarties -- gifted kids.

Anyway -- two of those classes are finished in lightning speed (2 and a half weeks! Whew!) and I managed to get two As in those guys. Well, to be completely honest, two A+s. Woo hoo for me!! Now I'm about halfway through my two MSA classes (masters of school administration) for the summer and have just started my other two AIG certification classes which are four weeks instead of two and a half, thank goodness.

I'm having a hard time being as motivated lately which is sad since I have three weeks with no babysitting to get tons of work done. I hope my outstanding work ethic returns soon because Thursday evening and yesterday all I accomplished was watching five, yes FIVE movies: A Lot Like Love, Trust the Man, Night at the Museum, Man of the Year, and Made of Honor at the $2 movie. (I had a lot of stuff saved up on my DVR...)

Today I've done some cleaning... and watched some Grey's Anatomy...
MUST...STOP...VEGGING!!!

No comments: