I just realized that I have a totally unreasonable number of email addresses right now. Now, I really only use two of them, but still, the fact remains that I have not one, not three, not even five, but EIGHT EMAIL ADDRESSES!!!! How in the world did this happen????
I have my regular yahoo address that I've had since college. Then I have another yahoo address that I can give to my students. Of course I have one for Hickory Public Schools that hasn't been canceled yet because I was using it for my AIG certification classes. My new address for NCCS is now operational. Then I got one for google so I could comment on friend's blogs which then turned into me having my own blog. My MSA cohort started their own blog, but I didn't want them to necessarily read this one, so I got another google address so I could contribute to that blog without giving myself away. Finally, as a student at both ASU and HPU, I have an email account with each of them.
I definitely don't check all of these regularly and a couple of them will go away soon (HPU and HPS) but STILL! This is just unreasonable.
Anyone able to beat me???
The year of 11
8 years ago

1 comment:
so, if i have a blog, i have a google email? interesting.
Post a Comment