(In other words, TALENTED people who have a chance at REAL SUCCESS.)
Okay, when I first saw her audition, I thought she was way too cutesy and smiley. She has a lot of teeth (a la Nancy Kerrigan) and has never seen a R rated movie. She gushes about her job as a nanny for twin girls. There are a million reasons that I, of all people, should hate her.BUT I DON'T! I think she's 100% genuinely nice and sweet! If I ever find out otherwise, I'll be crushed. AND she's really talented. Plays piano, guitar, and a beautiful folksy kinda voice. (And her husband has adoreable curly hair...)
Number 2 - Carly Smithson
I have loved this chick from day one! I love her accent (she's Irish if you're not in the know), I think she's cute as a button (yes, you can be cute with tattoos), and it endeared her to me even more when she talked about how her husband was embarassed to be on TV during the auditions because his face is tattooed. Oh yeah, and this girl CAN SING! She has this amazing powerhouse voice that I just adore.
Number One - DAVID COOK!
I don't remember him standing out that much for me in the audition phase. I thought his hair was weird and he sang okay. But since the "Hello" week where not only he sang the stuff out of that tired ol' Lionel Richie song, but I have to admit, he seduced me with those come hither eyes. (And I hate to tell all you bee-yotches, he WAS looking at ME.)
Hello, it is David I'm looking for.

6 comments:
I totally agree with your top 3, but I would switch #2 and #3. I really like Brooke a lot. Brent says she's a hottie so he's all about her. I think David Cook should win though! I was an Archuletta fan, but he's really disappointed me the last two weeks.
I love you. Have I told you that lately? I'm with Mel, I was on the David Archuleta train for a while, but now I really don't know...
"(mumble, mumble, groan, mumble, all in an wierd elvis accent...)"
Oh wait, let me translate. That was "skunkhead" for "YEAH AMANDA IS GONE!"
Girls, I can't believe you fell for that Archueletta crap! I thought only the old ladies and prepubescents were after him! Never liked him. Or the stripper in the gentlemen's club. Only one David for me.
CRYSTAL! I can't believe you!! I actually liked Amanda!!! Well, at least more than Kristy Lee Cook, Ramielle, and David A. I really wanted them gone before her...
You are hilarious on your Archuletta comments. I did like Amanda though... definitely better than Kristy! Why is she still in?
Ok, we can all agree. Kristy, who always stands like she is riding a horse, should leave.
I'm thinking I haven't told you yet that Brooke is my Mom's fave. She kind of thinks she IS Brooke. Dad says Brooke reminds him of Mom since she is a nanny and cuts hair, which of course she takes as a compliment.
Gwyn
Post a Comment